Matrix Insurance can arrange a motor trade insurance package which provides specifically-designed insurance cover for the Motor Trades industry and lets you tailor the cover you need for your business. It is very important for motor trade type businesses to have a motor trade policy specific wording to ensure your business in properly protected (eg faulty workmanship).
Motor Trade Insurance To Suit You
Matrix’s motor trade insurance package can be tailored to suit your needs. This customisable motor trade insurance provides a range of different insurance types all under one policy – making it easy to insure your whole business with one policy and ensuring you pay for the cover you actually need.
As a business owner you should consider the following covers;
- Property – Building, Contents & Stock
- Business Interruption
- Theft & Money
- Public & Products Liability – Including cover for faulty workmanship
- Machinery Breakdown
- Customers Vehicles – Both in the yard and while on test drive
- General Property
- Workers Compensation
- Covers fire, explosion, lightning and earthquake damage to vehicle stock at the premises
- Covers vehicles stock for theft from premises with various extensions available
- Extend your liability cover with motor trades-specific cover for things such as faulty workmanship
- Cover for vehicle inspection and evaluation if you undertake roadworthy certificates or safety reports
- Wide-ranging business insurance protection for your business under one policy
- Tailor your insurance solution to meet your business’ needs, regardless of size or type of business
We are also able to arrange cover for Workers Compensation and Motor Fleet insurance if required, allowing you to keep all your insurances under the one roof.
Contact Matrix Insurance today to speak with a motor trade insurance broker on (08) 6555 7742